Created in 2011, the ESTnet is a network of technology
- whose members design, develop, manufacture or integrate
electronic and software technologies.
- whose associated members include supply chains and the
professional services which support it.
The network provides a collaborative environment in which people
and organisations working with these enabling technologies can
create strong business relationships, exchange knowledge and share
Voice of the industry for the industry...
- At a business level, commercial collaboration, supply chain
development, knowledge management, people and growth are key
objectives for our members.
- At a talent level the ESTnet assists its members to identify,
map and meet current and future skills requirements in order to
keep pace with the rapid speed of technology development.
- The electronic and software technology solutions designed,
developed, manufactured or integrated by our members are vital to
the advancement of society, the economy and all other markets.
- Collectively, electronic and software skills, intrinsic
knowledge and the size and dynamics of the technology industry in
any country will strongly influence its potential for economic
The ESTnet is a founding member of the UK Electronics Alliance -
an alliance of the most significant UK trade associations. The UKEA
has a combined membership of over 1,200 UK companies of which
around 1,000 are SMEs and, through its members has a 'reach' of
over 13,000 UK companies. For more information about the UKEA visit
their website at www.ukelectronicsalliance.org.uk